IMPORTANT: The USD $99 price is the non-refundable product cost. There is a separate mandatory mining service fee (0.6 BTC) and mining deposit (7.5 BTC), that needs to be paid in BTC, after the order is placed. As this is a made-to-order product, please carefully read the Pricing and Important Notes sections below before placing your order. Once your order is placed, the USD $99 product cost is NOT refundable. Bitcoin BLOCK is a combination of physical product and bitcoin mining service, so that in order to receive the product, the customer would need to pay both the mining service fee and the mining deposit after payment of the product in the order checkout process. This means Ballet will NOT separately sell the unfunded empty Bitcoin BLOCK for USD $99 without the mining service.
Ballet’s new Bitcoin BLOCK is a rare collectible masterpiece, created by transmuting “digital gold” into physical form. This product was designed for ardent Bitcoin enthusiasts and savvy investors who want to hold a piece of Bitcoin history in their hands that can be passed on and treasured by future generations.
Bitcoin BLOCKS are loaded with the entire block reward from a newly-mined Bitcoin BLOCK. These coins come straight from the coinbase transaction of a new Bitcoin block mined by our mining pool partner, with no intermediate transaction hops. These coins have no transaction history, which provides maximum privacy and purity. The physical Bitcoin BLOCKS are made of advanced titanium as is widely-used in the aerospace industry. They are made in the shape of a block as a real-world representation of a digital block in the ever-growing blockchain.
As Bitcoin’s block reward is cut in half every four years, ownership of a full, undivided block reward from an earlier era will be extremely rare. As a result of this scarcity, there will be a price premium on Bitcoin BLOCKS, and the premium will likely increase over time.
- Full Bitcoin block reward
- Virgin bitcoins
- Physical bearer asset
- Two-Factor private keys
Please visit block.balletcrypto.com to learn more about the product features and how to order.
- Price of the Bitcoin BLOCK is USD $99 and it is non-refundable.
- Mining service fee of 0.6 BTC, to be paid in BTC directly to Ballet after the order is placed.
- Mining deposit of 7.5 BTC, to be paid in BTC directly to the mining pool after the order is placed. The difference between 7.5 and the total amount mined to the block will be refunded to the customer.
- Please ensure you have enough BTC funds available before you place the order. This product is very expensive (0.6 BTC mining service fee + 7.5 BTC mining deposit), and the USD $99 product cost is not refundable.
- The photos and diagrams shown for this product are just photo renders, not photographs of the actual product. The product is still being manufactured and the final product could have slight differences from the photos and diagrams on this page.
- All Bitcoin BLOCKS are made-to-order, so we will not have any inventory for direct sales. If you want to purchase the 2020 Bitcoin BLOCK, please order now.
- Bitcoin BLOCKS have ascending serial numbers, and they will be shipped in sequence of when orders were placed. This means that the sooner you order, the lower the serial number you will get.
- Once you have placed the order, the ordering fee is non-refundable, even if you later decide not to purchase the Bitcoin BLOCK.
- Supplies are limited, so please place your order soon.
- Product name: Bitcoin BLOCK
- Width: 80 mm
- Height: 80 mm
- Thickness: 10 mm
- Weight: 283 grams
- Material: Titanium